I used an old plastic toolbox as the enclosure.
1. First I cut out a section of the toolbox the size of the cooling plate on the heatsink.
2. Use some glue to attach the heatsink to the enclosure.
3. Attach the peltier chip to the heatsink inside the enclosure.
4. Attach the blue CPU water cooler block to the peltier.
5. Put the power supply in the box and drill a hole for the switch in the front of the box for the on/off switch.
6. Wire in the temperature sensor to the power supply and on/off switch.
7. Install the water pump and wire into the temperature switch.
8. Drill 2 holes in the side of the enclosure for the plumbing to come out of and attach the plumbing to the heatsink and pump.
9. Secure the plumbing in the stainless steel tube.
Here is a part list with links
Alpine 11 PLUS Heatsink
40x40x12mm Aluminum blue Water Cooling Heatsink Block
Thermoelectric Cooler Controller Cooling Plate Peltier Chip
12V 6A Power Supply Transformer
Mini DC 12V 3M 4L/MIN Mini DC Brushless Motor Submersible Water
Temperature Detect Switch + Waterproof Probe (DC 12V)